Used as control and communication cables in radio, radar and information systems of marine vehicles. It’s twisted pairs enables proper transmission of high frequency signals, while its’ overall screen minimizes environmental electromagnetic interference.
Usable at all conditions in marine environment such as dry, wet and oily locations, inside the engine room, where electromagnetic protection is required as well. Due to its’ halogen-free, low smoke density and flame-retardant features, it won’t create corrosive gases nor obstruct visibility and prevents the fire from spreading around. Thus it protects human life and equipment during a fire.
– electrolytic, stranded, annealed copper wire IEC 60228 Class 2
– XLPE Insulation
– cores laid up in pair, pairs laid up concentrically
– separating foil or halogen free bedding compound on request
– Electrolytic copper braid screen, 90% coverage
– outer sheath: halogen free, flame retardant, thermoplastic polyolefin based compound.
– color: black or grey